The Maintenance Technician may be required to work up to 50 hours some weeks and will be on call for emergencies some nights and weekends. Salary Range $50K -$65K based on experience.
Property Maintenance Technician
- Seventh-day Adventist Church member in good standing.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Multi-cultural and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Experienced in facilities maintenance (plumbing, heating, electrical, carpentry, tile work, painting and roofing experience referred).
- At least two (2) professional references.
- Good manual dexterity and strong attention to details.
- Team worker.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- Perform routine maintenance at various Corporation properties.
- Plan routine jobs and acquire appropriate materials to complete job
- Troubleshoot and diagnose failures on standard household equipment.
- Clearly communicate status of projects and complete reports as needed.
- Perform general grounds keeping and snow removal when needed.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- Complete minor renovations of Properties.