Infrastructure & Development.
To effectively position ourselves to reach the next generation of believers, we need to invest in technology and our media infrastructure carefully and intentionally. We therefore seek to accomplish the following:
1. Form the Greater New York Conference (GNYC) Media and Production House Company.
- Function as the creative arm and main broadcast unit of the GNYC.
- Oversee the development of content as determined by the GNYC.
- Prepare the media infrastructure needed to facilitate large-scale productions.
2. Create the Greater New York Conference (GNYC) Media and Production Studio and Training Center.
This is a highly advanced media and production studio space which will serve as the main creative hub of the GNYC. Here we will:
- Create content that reflects the vision and mission of the GNYC.
- Provide a space for training and continuing education in media and technology studies
- Establish and expand the reputation of the GNYC brand through partnerships and collaboration.
3. Develop a Greater New York Conference Podcast, a weekly recording of rich content intended to:
- Provide a space for healthy conversations and dialogue on pertinent topics.
- Share stories of the faith and hope.
- Support engagement and community building.
- Provide a space for youth and young adults to engage and have meaningful conversations.
4. Publish a Greater New York Conference Newsletter.
A quarterly news release to the Greater New York Conference constituency detailing events, ministry updates, and other relevant information. This platform will allow us to:
- Build relationships across the Greater New York Conference.
- Share key information and resources.
- Create a space that highlights the various cultures’ ministry experience across the Greater New York Conference.